OS QUATRO E MEIA | MIMI FROES - AUGUST 21st - HIPÓDROMO MANUEL POSSOLO | CASCAIS
Doors opening – 18h30
First Concert - 20h
Os Quatro e Meia will perform the festival MÚSICA NO PARQUE, at the Hipódromo Manuel Possolo, in Cascais. The band presents their second álbum of originals “O Tempo Vai Esperar”, composed of 11 tracks and was released in September 2020, with production by João Só, which includes singles such as “A Terra Gira”, “Canção do Metro” and the “Bom Rapaz”.
The band debuted with the album “Pontos nos Is”, which includes the single “Pra Frente é Que É Lisboa”, in 2017, and is composed of six elements – João Cristóvão Rodrigues (violin and mandolin), Mário Ferreira (accordion and voice), Pedro Figueiredo (Percussion), Ricardo Liz Almeida (guitar and voice), Rui Marques (double bass) e Tiago Nogueira (guitar and voice).
Mimi Froes takes on voice, lyric and music in everything she does. She is a born songwriter. The personalized, intimate work of strong latent humanism, constitute key pieces when we come across an artist like Mimi Froes. From an early age she stood out to millions of people until her brilliant appearance on the Factor X (Portugal), at the age of 16. Now (22), and student in search of the best song, Mimi Froes presents a pronounced maturity in his treatment of the Portuguese composition with pop as a backdrop.
The MÚSICA NO PARQUE festival, in Cascais, is an event dedicated exclusively to Portuguese music, with the aim of supporting and promoting culture in the Parque Marechal Carmona and Hipódromo Manuel Possolo, on the summer nights of August, in Cascais. The festival runs from the 19th to the 28th of August. Every night there are two performances, and now the headline names of the respective nights are known, which take place on the 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th of August.
This project is approved under the Programme Garantir Cultura and co-financed by COMPETE 2020, PORTUGAL 2020, European Union European Regional Development Fund.
Tickets for the dates of July are valid for the corresponding dates in the month of August, and no exchange is necessary.
Ticket holders for the dates of July are entitled to a voucher equal to the price paid, which can be used until December 31st, 2022.
VOUCHERS - RULES ACCORDING TO LAW 19/2020 of May 29th, 2020
- The voucher must be requested at the point of sale where the ticket was purchased.
- Ticket exchange for voucher must be done by August 15, 2021.
- Ticket holders are entitled to a voucher equal to the ticket price.
- The voucher will be issued at the order of the ticket holder and is transferable to third parties by mere tradition. It is valid until December 31, 2022.
- It can be used to purchase tickets for the same show to be held on a new date or for other events held by the LIVE EXPERIENCES promoter.
- It maintains the insurance that was taken out at the time of purchase of the ticket.
- If the voucher is not used by December 31st, 2022, the holder is entitled to a refund of the value of the voucher, to be requested within 14 working days, at the place where the ticket was purchased.
OS QUATRO E MEIA
OS QUATRO E MEIA
August 21st, Hipódromo Manuel Possolo, Cascais
AUDIENCE A 20€
AUDIENCE B 15€
Reduced Mobility | Audience B 15€
Public with reduced mobility:
MÚSICA NO PARQUE offers special conditions for the public with reduced mobility. More information on the festival website - www.musicanoparque.pt
AGE RATING – MÚSICA NO PARQUE is a festival with venues for everyone over 4 years old upon ticket purchase.
More information - www.musicanoparque.pt