DINO D’SANTIAGO | PEDRO MAFAMA - AUGUST 19th - HIPÓDROMO MANUEL POSSOLO | CASCAIS
Doors opening – 18h30
First Concert - 20h
Dino D’Santiago will take the stage at the festival MÚSICA NO PARQUE, at the Hipódromo Manuel Possolo, in Cascais. Dino D'Santiago is today a voice of the world and of the mix. He works the Cape Verdean tradition with the contemporary weight of global electronics. After presenting the album “Mundu Nôbu” in 2018, Dino D´Santiago surprised the public with the album “Kriola", which includes themes such as "Kriolu" or “Sofia”.
Pedro Mafama is setting a unique narrative. The consistent mixture of several electronic and urban with the well market tradicional Portuguese music, serve as musical bed current, vivid and perceptible, of actual stories of any Portuguese street. MAFAMA presents itself as a kind of speaker and a product of Giacometti´s collection, bringing this legacy into the present and future. Business cards are available in songs like “Jazigo”, “Eu Não Saio” and the key piece “Lacrau”. In 2021 he edits his first album “Por Este Rio Abaixo” with the Sony Music label, which includes the singles “Estaleiro” and “Contra a Maré”.
The MÚSICA NO PARQUE festival, in Cascais, is an event dedicated exclusively to Portuguese music, with the aim of supporting and promoting culture in the Parque Marechal Carmona and Hipódromo Manuel Possolo, on the summer nights of August, in Cascais. The festival runs from the 19th to the 28th of August. Every night there are two performances, and now the headline names of the respective nights are known, which take place on the 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th of August.
This project is approved under the Programme Garantir Cultura and co-financed by COMPETE 2020, PORTUGAL 2020, European Union European Regional Development Fund.
Tickets for the dates of July are valid for the corresponding dates in the month of August, and no exchange is necessary.
Ticket holders for the dates of July are entitled to a voucher equal to the price paid, which can be used until December 31st, 2022.
VOUCHERS - RULES ACCORDING TO LAW 19/2020 of May 29th, 2020
- The voucher must be requested at the point of sale where the ticket was purchased.
- Ticket exchange for voucher must be done by August 15, 2021.
- Ticket holders are entitled to a voucher equal to the ticket price.
- The voucher will be issued at the order of the ticket holder and is transferable to third parties by mere tradition. It is valid until December 31, 2022.
- It can be used to purchase tickets for the same show to be held on a new date or for other events held by the LIVE EXPERIENCES promoter.
- It maintains the insurance that was taken out at the time of purchase of the ticket.
- If the voucher is not used by December 31st, 2022, the holder is entitled to a refund of the value of the voucher, to be requested within 14 working days, at the place where the ticket was purchased.
August 19th, Hipódromo Manuel Possolo, Cascais
AUDIENCE A 20€
AUDIENCE B 15€
Reduced Mobility | Audience B 15€
Public with reduced mobility:
MÚSICA NO PARQUE offers special conditions for the public with reduced mobility. More information on the festival website - www.musicanoparque.pt
AGE RATING – MÚSICA NO PARQUE is a festival with venues for everyone over 4 years old upon ticket purchase.
More information - www.musicanoparque.pt